Large, free-flowing intake and exhaust ports look nicer "out of the box" than most port jobs you'll find done to factory heads. Instead of casting the ports small (like the factory did) and having to port them yourself, we've designed the ports to flow out of the box, better than a "full race" ported factory head would. Port volumes are about 212CC's on the intake and 72CC's on the exhaust. Intakes flow about 280-290 CFM as cast, with the potential to reach at least 330 CFM or more with porting.
Compare that to 215-220 CFM from even the best factory production heads such as 906's or even 915's! Larger 2.14" and 1.81" valve sizes also come standard. Combustion chamber is a "closed chamber" design, with quench area built in, so the benefits of running "tight quench" can be realized. Chamber size "as cast" is about 80cc's.
All standard factory mounting locations for alternator, etc are in place.
Super thick 5/8" deck surface ensures these heads have tons of meat in the deck to withstand high compression, nitrous, or to allow for plenty of milling. Use this feature to reduce the chamber size.. (great for getting high compression ratios AND great flame travel with a flat-top piston.) The straight (100% factory) spark plug location puts an end to hassles with header tubes fitting correctly, AND ensures the spark plug relief cut in domed pistons doesn't require any modification. Exhaust bolt holes are are heli-coiled for extra strength, AND we've made them blind, so you can say goodbye to coolant leaking all over when changing headers or header gaskets.
Cylinder Head Technical Specs:
• Intake Port Flow (at peak ~600 lift):290CFM @ 28" of water
• Intake Port CC: 212CC*
• Intake Valve Head Size:2.14"
• Intake Valve Stem Size:11/32", undercut near valve head.
• Intake Valve Guide Type:.530" OD Manganese Bronze
• Intake Valve Seals Type: Positive Locking type, maintains contact at all times with the valve and guide, reduced diameter compatible with most dual valve springs.
• Intake Valve Type:1 piece forged 21-4N stainless, swirl polished heads, hardened tips.
• Intake Valve Locks7 degree, single groove, chrome-moly steel, case hardened. Recommended for maximum .510" lift.
• Exhaust Port Flow (at peak ~600 lift):220CFM @ 28" of water
• Exhaust Port CC: 72CC*
• Exhaust Valve Head Size: 1.81"
• Exhaust Valve Type:1 piece forged 21-4N stainless, swirl polished heads, hardened tips.
• Exhaust Valve Locks7 degree, single groove, chrome-moly steel, case hardened.
• Recommended for maximum .510" lift.
• Exhaust Valve Stem Size11/32", undercut near valve head.
• Exhaust Valve Seals Type: Positive Locking type, maintains contact at all times with the valve and guide, reduced diameter compatible with most dual valve springs.
• Exhaust Valve Guide Type:.530" OD Manganese Bronze
• Valve Spring Type:Single with Damper. Recommended for maximum .600" lift.
• Valve Spring Closed (seat) Pressure:Approx. 130 pounds @ 1.875" installed height
• Valve Spring Open PressureApprox. 330 pounds @ 1.275" (.600" lift.)
• Valve Spring Inner Diameter:1.050"
• Valve Spring Maximum Lift: .600"
• Valve Spring Coil Bind Height: 1.130"
• Valve Spring Outer Diameter:1.550"
• Valve Spring Free Height2.400"
• Valve Spring Installed Height:1.875"
• Valve Spring Wire Diameter:.202"
• Valve Spring Number of Coils:5.5
• Deck Thickness: .625"
• Chamber Volume:80CC*
• Chamber Type:Closed (with quench surface)
• Weight (bare):22 pounds
• Weight (assembled): 29 pounds
• Aluminum TypeA-356
*Due to normal casting processes such as core shift, etc, all CC volumes listed are approximate and subject to normal variation.
Part # 200-1055
Stealth Aluminum Cylinder Heads
Call for pricing
each + S&H and GST
It's been almost half a decade since 440 Source set the Mopar world on its ear by introducing stroker kits at nearly half the price of our major competitors! We figured it's about time we do it again, this time with cylinder heads! Our new STEALTH aluminum cylinder heads are hands down the best bang for the buck you can find!
The quality of these is at least as good as (if not better) than any of the "name brand" aluminum Mopar heads on the market today. Capable of an easy 550 horsepower out of the box (when used with our 500+ inch stroker kits) these have the potential to make 650-700+ horsepower with port work. Shown below are detailed pictures and specs on these exciting new heads. Our Stealth Cylinder heads are rated as one of the Top Ten aftermarket Mopar parts for 2009 by Mopar Collectors Guide Magazine!!
Complete cylinder heads include Stainless Valves, Valve Springs, Valve Seals, Valve Retainers, and Locks. Heads are assembled and ready to bolt on the engine. Rocker arms & shafts, head bolts, valve covers, spark plugs, etc. are not included with assembled heads.
Clearanced for large diameter valve springs, our Stealth heads use factory type rocker arms and stock diameter shafts, so no special "high-dollar" offset rockers are required. Any rockers that work on a stock Mopar head will work on our heads. This includes roller rockers, or even stock type stamped steel rockers. Heat crossover is blocked off for increased performance.
Factory port windows, exhaust and intake manifold locations make sure you can use any "off the shelf" intake manifold and/or exhaust manifold/headers without any fitment hassles or special "spacers" required. Made of lightweight aluminum alloy, one of these heads weighs only 22 pounds bare or 29 pounds complete with valves and springs.